Saturday, November 1, 2008











So my silly husband got a new job! I am so proud of him. He has waited for this job for almost 6 months. He is working for someone in our ward who is an amazing guy. He works for a company called TEPCO. Trevors job is to measure how fast the natural gas is coming out of pipes and measure the flow. He has his own work truck and best of all there is a microwave in his truck! Built in. That was his favorite part. Anyway we are really blessed that he was able to get this job because starting in Dec we want to try to have a baby. We will now have insurance and he will be making enough money to were I can work part time if I need to. His schedule would also work with mine because he works 8 days and is off 6 days. He then can stay home with the baby so I can still keep my Dental job, Which my boss would never let me quit! Haha. Life is finally in place for us.




4 comments:

Aubree said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! LET ME KNOW HOW THE WHOLE BABY MAKING THING GOES.

Bridget said...

Congrats on the job!!! I'm so excited for you! Have fun baby making, lol! I'm so excited to see a little Baker!

Wren Johnson said...

congratulations julie! That's great.

Lauriann said...

so, I've been out of town, and just checked in to see what you're up to and I'm so happy for you. As the years go by I'm more convinced that things work out.
Now, just don't take as long as Perry and I to get that baby. :)