Wednesday, February 4, 2009
















My husband has been gone to Houston on a business trip for almost two weeks now. I miss him so much. This last week I took a trip to Utah to see old friends and family. It just so happens that my Aunt Kathy came down also to see us and my grandma. We all went to the living aquarium in Sandy. It was cool.

I really enjoy seeing old friends and being able to stay in contact with them while I am in a whole different state. I was not able to see everyone, so next time I will try harder. Thanks for all your friendships and love.

1 comments:

Bridget said...

That aquarium is pretty cool, isn't it? We were sad we missed you, but figured you would probably want to spend a lot of time with your mom and family since you don't get to see them much. :) Glad you are posting more though! Keep it up! :D Is Trev back now?
XOXO