Sunday, February 8, 2009



These two people are some of the most special people ever in my life. These are my grandparents. My fathers parents. Just to be called their grand-daughter is an honor and a privilege. My Grandfather on Friday had a minor heart attack. We are still praying for him and counting our blessings everyday that we still have him. My Grandfather was there during my divorce to help me get through it. He gave me great advice that helped me get to where I am today. My grandmother also is an amazing person who we are all grateful for. She always knows when to give us advice and council. I am the most luckiest person to have these two people to call my grandparents. We are praying for you grandpa and grandma and love you two sooo much.

1 comments:

mckenna said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.